In order to use the services offered on this site in the name of STA Spa, you must register by choosing a username and password, where required, by filling in any mandatory fields and provide personal information ensuring that these are updated, complete and true. The services must be used only for lawful purposes and in line with the purposes of this site, failure to comply with this commitment may make you subject to civil and/or criminal liability.
- Following registration, you can access all or some of the services on the site, assuming full responsibility for the statements, statements and any data entered or indirectly attributable to you.
- The Company cannot in any way be held responsible for any violations committed or for any claims or demands for compensation that may be made by third parties, in relation to the content you entered including the Public Authority and the Authorities of control in advertising, without prejudice to your responsibility for any damage caused to the Company.
- All actions taken as a result of consulting this site will be freely undertaken by you. The Company will not be liable in any way for any misinterpretation and activities undertaken by you as a result of consulting this site.
- The Company shall have the right to discontinue and/or intervene in activities performed by you through this Site at any time and without notice as a result of your failure to comply with these Terms.
- The Company disclaims any responsibility for the content placed on this site by its users, committing itself only to the timely removal of the content subject to dispute by third parties in the face of appropriate reporting by the interested party and / or the competent authority.
- You further agree not to destroy, modify, or interfere in any way with any software and/or servers on this site or prevent or interfere with any other party’s use of the services. You also agree not to alter or interfere with any information or material on the services or associated with them.
- The services are provided in the state of fact and law in which they are found. The Company excludes, therefore, any guarantee, explicit or implicit, in relation to the quality or to particular characteristics of the services, just as it will not be responsible in any case in the event that the services should become unavailable, in whole or in part, or for any other way in which the service is provided. Furthermore, it does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to the service, since the operations of this site may be subject to the interference of numerous factors beyond the Company’s control.
- The Company may modify these Terms. Modifications will be deemed accepted with your use of the Site
- The law governing these Terms is Italian law. This Agreement has been drawn up in the Italian language. Any dispute arising from the relationship governed by this agreement shall be submitted to the ordinary Italian jurisdiction.
- The Company does not guarantee that the contents of this site are appropriate or lawful in other countries. The eventual invalidity, nullity or ineffectiveness of one or more of these Conditions, if accepted, will not determine the invalidity, ineffectiveness or nullity of the remaining clauses which will remain valid and effective.
Information in accordance with art.13 d.lgs. 30 June 2003 n.196 and Articles. 13 and 14 EU Regulation 2016/679 (hereinafter also “GDPR”)
This page describes how to manage this site with regard to the processing of personal data of users who complete the contact form.
The company STA Spa, whose data are indicated in the footer of this site, is the Data Controller:
- Source of personal data: The Company treats, as an autonomous owner, the data you expressly and voluntarily entered through the compilation, via computer channel, the contact form.
- Legal basis and purposes of the treatment: The processing of your data is necessary for the execution of pre-contractual measures. Your data will therefore be processed by the Company for purposes related or instrumental to your requests. By entering your data to fulfill your requests, you agree to receive information material and commercial communications from the Company, through traditional methods of contact (via phone calls) or automated (sms, e-mail). The processing of your data constitutes a legitimate interest of the Company pursuant to and for the purposes of Article 6 paragraph 1 letter f) and recital 47 of the GDPR. Your consent is optional, however if you fail to enter the fields marked as mandatory (*), your requests cannot be fulfilled.
- Treatment duration: The treatment will have a duration not exceeding that necessary for the purposes for which the data were collected. The data collected for sending commercial communications will be kept for a period not exceeding 24 months.
- Modalities of data processing: The processing of personal data is carried out manually and with electronic instruments, with logic strictly related to the above purposes and, however, to ensure the security and confidentiality of data.
- Subjects to whom the data may be communicated: The Company may communicate the personal data provided to subjects who carry out professional assistance and consultancy activities on behalf of the Company, necessary for the provision of services on the site and to satisfy your requests. The subjects belonging to the aforementioned categories, to whom the data may be communicated, will use the data in their capacity as “Holders”, or in their capacity as “Managers” of specific processing operations that are part of the contractual services that these subjects perform for the Company. Employees and collaborators of the Company may also become aware of the data in their capacity as “Managers” or “Persons in charge”. The Company may communicate the personal data provided to subjects who carry out professional assistance and consultancy activities on behalf of the Company, necessary for the provision of services on the site and to satisfy your requests. The subjects belonging to the aforementioned categories, to whom the data may be communicated, will use the data in their capacity as “Holders”, or in their capacity as “Managers” of specific processing operations that are part of the contractual services that these subjects perform for the Company. Employees and collaborators of the Company may also become aware of the data in their capacity as “Managers” or “Persons in charge”.
- Rights of the interested party
You will have the right to obtain from the Company, in its capacity as Data Controller, confirmation of the existence or otherwise of personal data concerning you and its communication in a structured, commonly used, comprehensible and machine-readable format; indication of the origin of the personal data, the purposes and methods of processing, the logic applied, in the event of processing carried out with the aid of electronic instruments, and the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it in their capacity as Data Processors or Persons in Charge; You will also have the right to cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, the portability of your data, as well as updating, rectification, limitation or, if you request, integration or receive a copy of the data processed. You will also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Privacy Guarantor.